Sunday, January 29th, 2023
January 22, 2023
- Lord, lead us into passionate worship of You. 2 Samuel 6:12-22; 2 Chronicles 20:1-30
- Gracious God, we pray for the Holy Spirit to shepherd our pastors as they faithfully shepherd Your church. 2 Timothy 4:2
- We pray that God will provide opportunities for the church to speak His Word so that others may know Him and Christ whom He sent. Colossians 4:2-6; John 17:3
- Heavenly Father, we pray for You to remove all hindrances which prevent us from giving generously. 2 Corinthians 10:3-5
- Father God, we pray the new leaders of KMC will faithfully follow the leading of the Holy Spirit as they carry out their responsibilities during their terms. Psalm 119:105; John 14:26; John 16:13-15; Colossians 3:16
- We will host a one-night Loss of Spouse Seminar on Sunday, February 5th, at 4:00 pm in E-200/201. This seminar will cover subjects such as grief, loneliness, and anxiety and provide helpful advice on moving forward. Please register online at griefshare.org/loss or contact Donna Smith.
- One of the ways KMC ministers to those who have experienced the death of a loved one is to offer a support group with an emphasis on growing from mourning to joy. This group is called GriefShare and is a 13-week journey for hope and healing in the midst of grief. Our next two group sessions begin on Sunday, February 13th and Monday, February 14th. Registration for these classes can be found on the GriefShare website at griefshare.org or by contacting Donna Smith.
- Our annual JT Barger Dessert Auction is right around the corner. On February 19th, 6:00 – 8:00pm, we will auction off cakes and desserts, and proceeds will go to scholarships for our KMC students! These scholarships go towards college tuition, student ministry events, and international trips. If you would like to donate a cake or dessert, please bring it to the Gym Kitchen that Sunday at 2 pm. Come buy your favorite desserts or try something new. Click here to buy your ticket now!
Join us on social